welcome to blue sky wild! We are a literate-advanced, mature, supernatural western roleplay staged in the heart of the American West in 1872 and exploring the tale of how the west was won! Our tale is set in the fictional land of the Northwind Basin, the land surrounding the two towns of Blackacre and Twin Gulch that sit on the border between New Mexico and Texas territories. As if gunslingers and bandits weren't enough to cause trouble for the Basin's folks, werewolves and vampires roam these parts at night raising hell for anyone they meet. With a war brewing between the werewolves and the vampire coven while the townsfolk remain unaware, whose side will you be on?
northwind basin
season: summer 1872
FORECAST: the texas summer is hot and dry and even the occasional storm offers little respite from the heat
ACTIVITY CHECK IN PROGRESS
Please be sure to post HERE by July 25th to save your characters!

MOST WANTED: Conclave and Grayhollow Leaders!

Add Reply

Who's Who, The dossiers
Maggie
timeless
Human
Civilian
almighty carb hoarder
Maggie
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: ET: UTC-4
RATING: Mature 18+
Who’s who
member directory
Here you will find an outlined list of who plays who in our game! Each player is responsible for updating their own masterlist, but this will give you a good sense of who to contact if you want to plot! A name with an asterisk (*) below denotes an admin.

When adding your directory entry please be sure to update the code with your appropriate member group and application link where marked. We have created html codes for each user color, so you just need to enter your member group title (lycan, vampire, or human) in the code below where it says MEMBERGROUPHERE. It should look like this.

LYCAN - < lycan > < /lycan >
VAMPIRE - < vampire > < /vampire >
HUMAN - < human > < /human >

Please let an admin know if you have any questions!

A-L
M-Z
adding new member
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="CLMT-Bg"><div class="CLMT-ABgA"><div class="CLMT-MDg2"><div class="CLMT-Title"><span class="CLMT-Alis"> alias </span></div><div class="CLMT-Sub"> Age | pronouns | timezone </div><div class="CLMT-InTx"> please post an introduction here! write about your interests, how to contact you, and anything you want us to know! (: </div> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"><div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> <a href="LINK TO PROFILE"><MEMBERGROUPHERE>character first last</MEMBERGROUPHERE></a> </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin">AGE | RACE | FACTION | OCCUPATION | FACE CLAIM </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> </div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> </div></div></div></center>[/dohtml]
adding new character
CODE
[dohtml]<div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> <a href="LINK TO PROFILE"><MEMBERGROUPHERE>character first last</MEMBERGROUPHERE></a> </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin">AGE | RACE | FACTION | OCCUPATION | FACE CLAIM </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div>[/dohtml]
Maggie
timeless
Human
Civilian
almighty carb hoarder
Maggie
TIMEZONE: ET: UTC-4
maggie
31 | she/her | Eastern Time: GMT-4
Hello! I am an old lady who just loves writing, spending time with her monster puppers, and giant soft pretzels. I thrive on character development and lovelovelove putting my characters into situations that are the literal worst. You can always find me here on the site in my PM's or feel free to add me on Discord at Maggie#0874 :]
211| Lycan | Farrow Creek | alpha | Jason Momoa
30 | HUMAN | GRAYHOLLOW | MADAME AT THE HENBANE| NATALIE DORMER
Cordelia Marlow
twenty-two
Human
Civilian
rancher
Jo
TIMEZONE: MST
RATING: mature 18+
Jo
24 | she/her | MST
Hi! I'm a writer, actor, and preschool teacher who loves books and weird trivia. I tend to write good people who make terrible life choices, and I'm always down to plot stuff! (I also tend to make lots of characters, so brace yourself.)
22 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | RANCHER | ELEANOR TOMLINSON
28 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | DOCTOR | GEORGE BLAGDEN
25 | VAMPIRE | CONCLAVE | FLEDGLING | NATHALIE EMMANUEL

This post has been edited by Cordelia Marlow: Jun 26 2018, 02:22 PM
Millicent Courtwright
Human
Civilian
Heiress
Heketi
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE: Cst
RATING: Ask First
heketi
29 | she/her | cst
Hello! I'm a nut for period and supernatural so here I am living off of angst and inadvisable amounts of coffee. I work long hours currently at a hospital as part of the tech & coding staff. I am best found via the discord chat after 6 cst.
32 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | MINING HEIRESS | JENNA COLEMAN
35 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | DEPUTY | JAMES MARSDEN

This post has been edited by Millicent Courtwright: Jun 29 2018, 09:21 PM
Nicholas Roman
Lycan
Farrow Creek
Enforcer
Salt
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: Central
RATING: 18+
salt
23 | she/her | central
Hello! I'm a angry lil salty bean from Mississippi i'm a rural mail carrier that loves to write and gripe about everything. I complain about everything and my alias was given to me on accurate grounds. Other than work and role playing I love archery and plan on joining an olypmic styled team next year!
272 | Lycan | Farrow Creek | Enforcer | Anson Mount
102 | Vampire | The Conclave | Saloon Girl | Megan Fox
33 | Human | Grayhollow | Outlaw | M. Fassbender

This post has been edited by Nicholas Roman: Jun 23 2018, 12:35 AM
Charlotte Marlow
Human
Civilian
Rancher
Kat
TIMEZONE: GMT
RATING: Mature
Kat
22 | she/her | gmt
just your average super tall person with a permenant iv drip of lucozade and an unhealthy obsession about that one cat vs stairgate meme. i'm literally laughing just thinking of it. mostly on discord; hit me up c;
30 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | RANCHER | DEBORAH ANN WOLL
Elizabeth Marston
Lycan
Rogue
bounty hunter
cat
TIMEZONE: pst
RATING: mature
cat
24 | she/her | pst
proud cat mom, student, and writer. cries over feels daily and I adore plotting! feel free to hit me up on discord
31 | lycan | rouge | bounty hunter | dominique mcelligott
Cecilia Carrow
twenty-eight
Human
Civilian
drifter
bee
PRONOUNS: she/her/they
TIMEZONE: est
RATING: m
bee
26 | she/her/they | est
Hi, I'm Bee. I'm 26. Transgirl/Lesbian from Miami but now I live in Boston. I got a degree in Poli Sci but basically a concentration in film. I love westerns, star wars, a bunch of random shows and general lgbt+ content. I basically sit at home and listen to 80s synthpop when I'm not working for Americorps. And yeah, I'm generally just a chill person and am here for all the plots so hit me up!
28 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | DRIFTER | KATHERINE BARRELL
Darcy
decadent
Human
Civilian
serial plotter
Darcy
TIMEZONE: GMT+0
RATING: M
Darcy
31 | she/her | gmt+0
Friendly neighbourhood Brit here, stalking threads like a pro and attacking you with plot bunnies at any opportunity. High school teacher by day, thespian, writer and gamer by night; I love theatre, film, history and any excuse to combine all three through creative outlets. In the realm of RP, I thrive on lots of detail and opportunities to develop my character/s and their relationships with others. Honestly there aren't many things I won't be open to exploring through writing; from fluffy romance through to dark angst, plots that torture my character/s are not a problem, and neither are happier endings. Character shippers are almost always open (unless I'm bogged down with too many threads!) and I'm usually available on discord for a good ol' banter. <3
26 | LYCAN | ROGUE | LEATHERWORKER | PHOEBE TONKIN
49 | VAMPIRE | THE CONCLAVE | PAWNBROKER & BLACK MARKET ACQUISITIONS | LUKE EVANS

This post has been edited by Winifred Tucker: Jul 9 2018, 11:59 AM
Clifton Compton
Human
Civilian
Rancher
Serendipity
TIMEZONE: EST
RATING: 18+
Serendipity
33 | She/Her | EST
Hey there! I'm about to enter into my senior year of college, double majoring in Film and Creative Writing. I'm a Navy veteran, mom, and wife, so life can get hectic sometimes. I always try to make time for my writing though. It's one of my favorite things. I love creating conflict for my characters. Nothing is off the table. If you wanna plot, hit me up on Discord: Serendipity#4305.
36 | Human | Civilian | Rancher | Jensen Ackles
Tobin Fletcher
Human
Grayhollow
Outlaw
Jack
PRONOUNS: Female
TIMEZONE: Eastern (US)
RATING: Mature
Jack
28 | She/her | Eastern
'Ello everyone! I'm just an awkward person who enjoys role playing! I work as a teacher, so my summers are usually pretty free, then the school year starts and I just enjoy going to role play to relax. I am open for various plots and such, don't really have limits and such. Please feel free to hit me up here or discord with any ideas you have!
33 | Human | Grayhollow | Outlaw | Michael Fassbender
30 | Vampire | Conclave | Saloon Worker | Scott Eastwood

This post has been edited by Tobin Fletcher: Jul 8 2018, 01:10 PM
Judge Sawyer
Human
Civilian
sawmill owner
bunny
PRONOUNS: she / her
RATING: mature
bunny
25 | she / her | est
what's up, you cool baby 8) i'm bunny n i love you!! my fave color is teal, my favorite emoji is 👀, and i have a stupid cat named milo. i'm always lurking on discord (bunny#3390), so pls don't hesitate to get in touch!!
65 | human | civilian | sawmill owner | jeff daniels
Clementine Ramsay
Human
Civilian
Brothel Hen
Scar
TIMEZONE: EST
Scar
34 | She/Her | EST
Hi Everyone! I’m Sarah but you’ll see me around as Scar. I work a boring nine to five job but am usually always around in discord if you are ever bored and want to chat or plot. I love plotting and drama. I’m usually always up for anything, so even if you might think it’s too much, just ask and you might be surprised.
24 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | BROTHEL HEN | CHLOE BRIDGES
43 | Vampire | Rogue | Butcher | Oscar Isaac

This post has been edited by Clementine Ramsay: Jul 2 2018, 11:17 PM
Dante Rojas
Lycan
Rogue
Drifter
Finn
PRONOUNS: she/they
TIMEZONE: GMT -5
finn
24 | she/they | GMT -5
Hello, friends! I am Finn! I work at a barn and can never breathe through my nose because of it. When I'm not smothering the horses in love, I can be found writing and roleplaying (and staying inside to enjoy the air conditioning), or indulging in my unhealthy obsession over fried chicken. I absolutely love to plot and can usually always be reached fastest via Discord, or feel free to PM me! I adore juicy plots of every kind <3 and honestly I also live to torture my characters, mwuhaha.
26 | lycan | rogue | unemployed | sean teale
Dante De Garcia
Human
Civilian
Stable hand
Rook
Rook
27 | she/her | est
Err....I am horrible at these things. I....love to plot? Especially romantic plots with all the feels and angst. Err....feel free to hit me up on discord, you can find me in the site Discord channel :3. I don't bite and always love to hear new ideas. I....am out of things to say.
26 | Human | Civilian | Stablehand | Willy Cartier
Sarah Dubeau
Lycan
Rogue
it's complicated.
Lynn
PRONOUNS: she
RATING: m
lynn
31 | she | est
illustrator. dog person. gardener. tiny house enthusiast. probable bpd (just a heads up, I've been keeping on top of medication and therapy, but if I have a sudden bought of depression I can lose the enthusiasm to post.)
152 | LYCAN | ROGUE | UNEMPLOYED | JESSICA MATTEN
Clarissa Trevelyne
Twenty-One
Human
Civilian
Rancher
Nicole
TIMEZONE: U.S. Central
nicole
26 | she/her | gmt -6:00
crazy dog lady. hannibal lecter enthusiast. closet nerd. has never been seen in the same room as batman. also has approximate knowledge of many things.
21 | HUMAN | CIVILIAN | RANCHER | JENNIFER LAWRENCE
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

affiliates

resources & voting
RP Lovers
Shadowplay RPG-D RPG Initiative roleplay ads

static
Garden of Bones Frisson RPG

scrolling
DTD Versailles
Skinned by vanessa of candyland couture & Caution. Skin edits by Maggie. Banner by our own talented VERA!