welcome to blue sky wild! We are a literate-advanced, mature, supernatural western roleplay staged in the heart of the American West in 1872 and exploring the tale of how the west was won! Our tale is set in the fictional land of the Northwind Basin, the land surrounding the two towns of Blackacre and Twin Gulch that sit on the border between New Mexico and Texas territories. As if gunslingers and bandits weren't enough to cause trouble for the Basin's folks, werewolves and vampires roam these parts at night raising hell for anyone they meet. With a war brewing between the werewolves and the vampire coven while the townsfolk remain unaware, whose side will you be on?
northwind basin
season: summer 1872
FORECAST: the texas summer is hot and dry and even the occasional storm offers little respite from the heat
ACTIVITY CHECK IN PROGRESS
Please be sure to post HERE by July 25th to save your characters!

MOST WANTED: Conclave and Grayhollow Leaders!

Add Reply

Once bitten, twice shy
Sarah Dubeau
Lycan
Rogue
it's complicated.
Lynn
PRONOUNS: she
TIMEZONE: est
RATING: m
Sarah Dubeau 152 | lycan | rouge | single

Red River Metis. Former Farrow Creek turned traitor. Conclave lackey and generally miserable creature. Desperate for redemption.

For the time being, her interactions will likely be limited to Conclave members and chance human and rogue encounters. She’ll soon be barrelling back into the Farrow Creek, with chaos to follow.

。。。THE FRIENDS
*TUMBLEWEEDS*

。。。THE ENEMIES
Whooo boy.

FARROW CREEK MEMBERS: You’ll likely know her as the northern bitch who bewitched your Alpha’s mind before betraying him and your pack to the Conclave. She’s a murderer, a liar, a fool and a coward.

CONCLAVE: If you’ve been around long enough, you’ll remember the day she came to your doors, tail between her legs, begging mercy. If you’re a newer arrival, you’re likely puzzled as to why this lycan who glares at you with murderous intent has been kept around these past years. You’re told that she’s not here by choice, but for protection from her former pack who would sooner see her gutted and left for dead. What is the Covenant getting from keeping her about? Hell if you know.

WHITE PEOPLE: Sarah doesn't take too kindly to being told what to do by pale faced types. She won’t outright hate you because of your colour, it`ll just take some convincing that you aren’t all bad.

。。。THE LOVERS
She’ll kiss you hard, and hold you tight, but even when you’re entangled together, she’s worlds away. After a cigarette shared in silence, you try to touch her face with a little tenderness, but she brushes your hand aside with a small, hollow smile. As she dresses there’s talk of seeing one another again. But it’s just that - talk. When she leaves the room seems lighter. Somethin’ hurt her bad.

。。。THE OTHERS
I am all for throwing characters together and seeing what happens with little planning if the chemistry between us as writers is there. I tend to veer away from `pleasant` threads where little in the way of action or drama happens.

This post has been edited by Sarah Dubeau: Jul 10 2018, 06:47 PM
Carmela Ortega
Vampire
The Conclave
Fledgling
Jo
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: MST
Sarah & Carmela
I think Carmela's really the only one of my characters I can throw your way at the moment, unless you want Sarah to bother a doctor or a rancher. Carmela's a new addition to the Conclave, having joined up a couple months ago after her lover enchanted her into agreeing to become a vampire, and she's still kind of caught between two worlds. She's homesick and wishes there were an option for her to go back to the Henbane, but she knows better than to dwell in the past and is trying to get used to being a vampire.

I don't really have any concrete thoughts for these two, but I think we could probably do a thread of some sort between them. Carmela's rather snappish, so it's not likely she'll have any pleasant threads, unlike my other two characters who are pleasantness personified.
Sarah Dubeau
Lycan
Rogue
it's complicated.
Lynn
PRONOUNS: she
TIMEZONE: est
Sarah and Carmela

I think she'd give the youngin' plenty of slack. Sarah isn't exactly a stranger to making rash decisions with a man on your mind. If anything, she'd be likely to swoop in when her enchanter inevitably turns his attentions to the next conquest. Sara is working with Armand during her Enclave hours. Maybe something can be schemed for the three of them

Sarah and a poor unsuspecting doctor

Has Henry had his introduction to the paranormal yet? If not, I'd be glad to oblige him with a 'dead' woman coming back to life on his table. muah haha.
Henry Schuyler
Human
Civilian
doctor
Jo
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: MST
Sarah & Henry
More thoughts that I probably couldn't fit in the cbox:

He will panic. I don't know yet whether it'll be a quiet sort of panic or more of a flailing, get me the hell out of here panic, but people don't just come back from the dead and he won't know what to do about it.

He'll be pretty sure he isn't going crazy, because he's always figured hallucinations aren't quite so vivid. (Not that he would know.) Unfortunately, that means there's no rational explanation for what just happened, because being crazy would be a lot more rational than people coming back to life when he's absolutely certain they were dead.

He's getting into an awkward and cute relationship with a girl at the Henbane, so I can probably have this thread work for that too, because it isn't as though he's got anyone else he can turn to.

Sarah & Carmela
Carmela would not like any implication that she should be pitied. If her vampire decides to run off with someone else, well, fine. She'll live with that somehow. (She secretly hopes it won't happen, even though she knows that's just what men do.) If Darcy's up for it, I'd definitely be up for plotting something for the three!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

affiliates

resources & voting
RP Lovers
Shadowplay RPG-D RPG Initiative roleplay ads

static
Garden of Bones Frisson RPG

scrolling
DTD Versailles
Skinned by vanessa of candyland couture & Caution. Skin edits by Maggie. Banner by our own talented VERA!